Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day Seven: Book Discussion

I was somewhat disappointed with the very limited amount of time we got in class to talk about The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down. Because we were to pick a theme and create a poster on that theme in the limited amount of time, we didn't really get to discuss all that much or get in to differing opinions. One of my group members in particular had an extremely different view of the themes and events of the book due to her background, and we didn't really get to discuss our differing views while coming to a consensus for our poster. I'm looking forward to digging into the meaning in the book on my own as I write my reflection paper, but it would have been interesting to have more time to discuss as small groups and as a large group.

No comments:

Post a Comment